At the age of 52 I wonder for the 1000 time where did my life go!
Then I realised I have lived it I have had experienced much in my life and when I close my eyes and breath my last I will be content.
1.) NO REGRETS
2) I HAVE BEEN A FISHERMAN IN THE DEEP SEA.
3) I HAVE A WONDERFUL WIFE.
4) I MET THE LORD AT AN EARLY AGE AND HE HAS CARED FOR ME ALL MY LIFE.
5) I HAVE BEEN BLESSED WITH TALENTS BEYOND MEASURE.
6) I HAVE WONDERFUL CHILDREN AND GRANDCHILDREN
7) I HAD WONDERFUL PARENTS AND GRANDPARENTS.
8) I WANTED TO BE IN THE FULL TIME MINISTRY BUT NEVER GOT IT RIGHT INSTEAD MY MINISTRY HAS BEEN MY LIFE. I have been a practical servant as the LORD COMMANDED us as His followers.
9) Even having been never properly educated I have not lacked.
Things I have done
1.) Lived the life of a struggling artist and sold my work.
2) Learned how to read music and have composed and published my on works even had a work stolen by a rap artist(opening tune from Alight hearted life a comic operetta).
3) Made violins from scratch.
4.) Have made model ships from matches which have gone to the 4 corners of the earth. And they look authentic.
5) taught myself about computers.
6) Restored the graves of my ancestors.
7) have traced my family tree.
8) Have used my brain and have not let it go to waist.
9) I HAVE SELF PUBLISHED 3 NOVELS ON LULU.COM
10) I Love history and have a good general and sometimes obscure knowledge of historical facts
I am a dyslexic and have never said I wasn’t I grew up in a age when dyslexia was an incurable condition
I did not just recently jump on the dyslexia waggon with the more popular kids.
I remain your obedient servant